Position Summary :
Reporting to the e-Commerce Director, the e-Commerce Manager will lead all Breitling North America e-commerce channel operations. The e-Commerce Manager will be a quick study, with the ability to absorb extensive information on brand history, Breitling’s product offerings, and its communication and advertising programs. The e-Commerce Manager will be a hands-on self-starter who can work independently to deliver in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- E-commerce orders - manage day-to-day and work cross-functionally (logistics, finance, etc) to ensure smooth operations
- Lead and execute promotions and gifting strategy for peak commercial periods
- Partner with Call Center to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Optimize current processes and devise new ones to achieve operational excellence and greater efficiency (ie. implement and track SLAs for order management)
- Testing / Operations implementation for new programs and initiative
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead and execute on omnichannel initiatives.
- Liaise with HQ for the deployment of new capabilities based on maximum impact.
- Work with E-comm director to develop & implement operations to support marketing / product initiatives
- Reporting & Action:
- Daily – to deliver priorities for the team to execute
- Monthly – recap business, glean insights for opportunities (product, category, functionality)
- Ad Hoc – to monitor, track and hindsight new launches, promotional periods
- Liaise with HQ teams for troubleshooting technical glitches and scope out roadmap towards continuous website / backend operations improvement
- Closely monitor safety stock levels & product replenishment for US & Canada
- Collaborate with other sales channels for product allocation
- Coordinate cross-functionally for a 360 activation of new launches
- Organize and execute trainings as needed to reach KPIs / goals
- Create contingency / back up coverage plans
- Help the team members to develop and grow in their roles
Education and other qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- 5-7 years’ professional experience in e-Commerce or customer service environment with a genuine care and passion for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well with internal and external partners alike, demonstrating a superb level of professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across diverse groups of employee and departments.
Math and Reasoning Ability:
- Solid understanding of business performance.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, manage time and work under pressure.
- Strong retail math and analytical problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of a POS System, e-Commerce sales, Salesforce or other e-Commerce platform preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP System such as SAP preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in use of the Internet and knowledge of web-based applications
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.