Inventory and Logistics Coordinator
The Inventory and Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for excellence in coordinating and administering a wide variety of duties to provide operational, production, logistics, and sales support, with a focus on the supply chain process and distribution of goods. The role will prepare and process orders for shipment from all sales channels, including but not limited to boutique, retail, and e-Commerce. This is a hands-on position for a highly motivated, resourceful self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced environment and prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Review all incoming and outgoing boutique and outlet transfers.
- Review e-Commerce and other digital initiative sales orders for processing.
- Create assemblies for retail transfers.
- Assist in breaking down wholesale returns, ensuring correct merchandise and paperwork is returned.
- Assist in the breakdown and organization of inbound watch shipments.
- Fulfill sales orders in compliance with all requirements including tagging and labelling, packaging, and routing requirements for fine jewelry.
- Attach straps and bracelets to watches for all sales/boutique orders.
- Organize and maintain all Certificates of Attestation and diamond/limited certificates.
- Support and provide back-up to quality control efforts by working in collaboration with departmental Quality Control.
- Prepare transfers of attachments for After Sales Service and Illinois repair sites.
- Maintain stock of all warranty books, manuals, and package essentials.
- Responsible for keeping the vault organized by product type on an ongoing basis.
- Perform weekly cycle inventory counts.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with all departments across the organization to ensure best level of service.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workroom area.
- Support the shipping team if help is needed.
- Support with project management-related tasks and follow up for operational projects.
- Propose and implement improvements to standard operating procedures in order to gain operational efficiencies.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years’ professional experience, preferably in fulfillment and logistics in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG), retail and/or fine jewelry industry; background in watches preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to work overtime if requested.
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working with prior ERP system; experience with SAP a plus.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.