Operations/ERP Project Manager (f/m/x)
La Chaux-de-Fonds / Grenchen, Neuchâtel, SwitzerlandOperations
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for an Operations/ERP Project Manager to join our #Squad. At this position, you will manage transformation projects and solutions implementation for all Operations activities (from Product development, supply chain management & production to SAV) to support Breitling development ambitions.
You will be working as Operations Business Representative managing effective collaboration with Experts (BPO), Operational Manager, IT and Finance Professionals. In this position you will report to Head of Operations Projects and Programs.
- Operations Project and Change Management:
- Manage fact-based decision-making process with Ops steering and project committees
- Develop an effective project organization to reach objectives (Skills, Resources, Cost vs. Value creation)
- Implement organizational improvement and activities efficiency through sustainable solutions implementation
- Transversal understanding of Operations key objectives:
- Understanding of Operations Performance Indicators and transversal Reporting
- Manage implementation activities considering context, business benefits, risks and opportunities
- ERP Solutions expertise and Product Owner role:
- Structure business improvement roadmap and manage backlog accordingly
- Central interlocutor to Operations Business Process Owners (BPO) and Experts to map and validate key business evolutions and needs
- You have at least 10 years of work experience as Project Manager with ERP solutions, and ideally ERP solutions implementation in SAP environment
- You graduated a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations, or IT Management
- You have Supply Chain Management Certifications (ASCM/APICS: CPIM or CSCP) and Project Management Certifications (PMI: PMP or Discipline Agile, Prosci practitioner)
- You are strategic project management and stakeholder engagement oriented
- You have strong ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- You are familiar with PLM / BI solutions
- Knowledge of watch industry would be an asset
- You speak fluently French and English. German knowledge is a plus
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship
Your application has been successfully submitted! We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted!