Sales Associate - Singapore
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeSales
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. To grow our Squad, we are looking for our Sales Associate who, by assuring a top-level customer experience, will help us to retain long-lasting relations with our clients.
- Drive the Business:
- Achieve sales target: Develop the growth and profitability of the store, defining actions plan to ensure targets achievement and adapting actions to specific situations.
- Maximize the business potential and sales: Ensure a high energy, positive floor experience for customers.
- Develop the relationships with top/key customers to ensure loyalty to the brand. Convert into sales transaction and retain the customer for future transactions.
- Customer Experience & Clienteling:
- Develop the Breitling Customer Experience: Develop a customer centric culture aligned to Breitling retail experience: support the team in achieving the excellence delivering an impeccable and consistent Breitling retail experience.
- Be the brand ambassador: exhibit reverence and passion for the brand, demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in working in a Breitling boutique.
- Clienteling: Maximize the existing customers and enlarge the new client base via the Breitling Internal Platform.
- Ensure a culture of hospitality in the boutique/store and the constant application of Breitling’s service value and standards.
- Monitor clients data quality and proper use of Client book for defining and developing specific clienteling action plans aligned with Breitling’s standards.
- Manage customers issues/complains and ensure customer by determining optimal solution (assuring after sales service SAV).
- Product Management:
- Ensure visual merchandising standards meet the brand guidelines and represent BSA’s theme window animation.
- Manage the stock availability: monitor stock organization and flow of merchandise, ensuring a sense of urgency in the store for immediate reactivity to stock issues.
- With 2 years of relevant retail experience in luxury brand, high-end fashion, jewellery and watch retailing industry or in similar capacity;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
- Digitally savvy and able to pick up new technologies (Salesforce, Social media, Zoom, Teams etc) to support clienteling and internal communications.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship
Apply with Linkedin unavailable
Apply with Indeed unavailable
Your application has been successfully submitted! We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted!