Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are looking for an Accountant AP who will join our Accounting Squad. By working in our team, you will ensure fully accurate, compliant and timely bookkeeping of accounts payable items and timely payments. You will be responsible for clear communication with suppliers and teams. In your position, you will report directly work with the Senior Accountant and report to the Head of Accounting.
- You will take care of bookkeeping of incoming invoices and execution of payments
- You will be accountable for the regular reconciliation of AP accounts on the vendor level
- You will lead the process for expense reimbursement of employee expenses
- Your task will be to check audit supplier confirmation letters
- You will actively participate in monthly and quarterly closures
- Do you have 2-3 years of experience in AP accounting? - That’s already a good start!
- Do you have relevant education (diploma/certification) in finance or accounting? – We certainly will like to talk with you!
- Your strong analytical and conceptual competencies and result-driven working attitude are remarkable
- You have a flair for accounting systems and data management
- You are able to understand and adapt to changes in priorities
- You work with Excel on an advanced level
- You speak fluently English and one of the following: German or French
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship