After Sales Service Ambassador
Wilton, Connecticut, United StatesAfter-Sales Services
Founded in 1884, Breitling is a leading Swiss watchmaker. The innovative company defined the modern chronograph and pioneered the navigational tool watch. Today, it’s still breaking new ground as a casual, inclusive, and sustainable luxury brand with more than 250 industrial loft-inspired retail locations around the world. Breitling’s collections center around air, land, and sea pursuits, all captured in the brand’s unmistakable modern-retro style. The exceptional quality of every watch movement is confirmed by its status as a COSC-certified chronometer, and the brand remains one of only a handful of independent watchmakers to produce its own manufacture calibers. Combining classic watchmaking with the latest innovations, Breitling is both a company with history and one that’s ahead of its time.
Position Summary: As an ambassador to our clients, you will play a key role in maintaining strong and lasting relationships with our customers. The ideal candidate will have luxury after sales experience, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every interaction. We are looking for a professional who realizes that luxury is not only a product but an experience and an emotion.
- Communicate with customers through various channels maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional manner
- Provide written responses to customers inquires via email
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, take ownership of every scenario, and deliver first call resolution
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Keep in constant communication with various departments to ensure accurate information and adequate turnaround of repairs
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Work to maintain and build upon the strong relationship with customers by taking the extra mile
Education and experience necessary:
- 2+ years in a contact center/ customer service environment/ retail, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Enthusiasm and passion for the luxury environment
- Must display a high level of maturity, poise, sound business judgment, and change management to work with luxury and exceptionally demanding clients
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Quick learning ability to absorb extensive information on our brand’s history and products
- Confidence and technical agility to learn and use multiple applications and systems
- Adapt to new challenges quickly and with a positive, team- player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; use reason in complex situations.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, Salesforce and integrated enterprise software. SAP a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.