Assistant Boutique Manager
Our new Dallas boutique is scheduled to open in September 2022
Position Summary :
The Assistant Boutique Manager shares responsibility with the Boutique Manager business development and assists in overall management of the boutique, staff, merchandise and customer experience. The Assistant Boutique Manager will also assist in achieving sales objectives, building highly motivated teams and helping to develop the sales team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Maintain floor coverage to support sales team in providing a luxury experience for customers. Set an example through client interactions and ensure highest level of service exists in order to meet or exceed store goals
- Partner with Boutique Manager to monitor performance goals and continually make necessary adjustments to meet or exceed goals.
- Address and successfully resolve client situations according to company standards. Escalate client issues to Boutique Manager as needed.
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining clients
- Support sales associates in Breitling “Sales Techniques and Service” and clienteling skill development
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge to be able to communicate to both customers and the team.
- Knowledgeable in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior and follow the Breitling dress code standards
- Support all company initiates as they relate to product launches, customer service and selling
- Take full responsibility for the boutique in the absence of the Boutique Manager
- Leading by example, ensure a positive and professional team environment that promotes trust, integrity and superior performance standards
- Foster a positive working environment that encourages diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Hold coaching sessions with sales team to review performance and provide timely feedback in partnership with Boutique Manager
- Support and assist in the development of sales team to ensure achievement of company standards
- Assist Boutique Manager in resolving employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance to company guidelines
- Maintain thorough understanding of all company policies, procedures and processes. Ensure team adherence to company and security policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain inventory accuracy and shrink within company standards by regular follow ups with Boutique Manager/Corporate and executing initiatives as needed
- Support Boutique Manager in managing daily store operations
- Manage timekeeping and payroll with final approval of Boutique Manager
- Assist Boutique Manager in preparing and executing special events and community initiatives that promote sales development in compliance with company guidelines
- Assist in overseeing the repair process to insure increased client follow-up and timely resolution of issues
- Other special projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from corporate and management
- Maintain open, professional and ongoing communications with store management, peers and corporate.
- Be a positive role model and represent the brand appropriately at all times
- Adapt to changing needs of the brand and company
- Where requested, partner with Boutique Manager to successfully on board new hires including training on company processes, policies and procedures, company philosophy and heritage and product etc.
- Ensure fair and effective scheduling of sales team to support business needs and maximize productivity
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in luxury retail required
- Previous experience in high end watch sales preferred
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously
- Results oriented and self-motivated individual who is able to achieve goals defined by management
- Highly flexible and able to work as part of a team in a demanding environment
- Ability to understand sales, budgets, goals and scheduling
- Computer proficiency a must