Assistant Manager of Social Media and Influencer Management
Position Summary :
The Assistant Manager of Social Media and Influencer Management will support the US social media strategy and execution, including content creation and influencer management. We are looking for this candidate to develop a content strategy that leverages Breitling USA’s social media channels to increase brand awareness and perception. This position will have a unique degree of collaboration with individuals across the organization (global media, influencer marketing, e-commerce/e-retail, retailers and content creators) to deliver results while telling the Breitling brand story though unique content and influencer partnerships.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Identify influencers to collaborate with on producing content and around creating buzz for events
- Manage Breitling USA Instagram account
- Lead content strategy and development for the US, liaising with Breitling headquarters to develop country-specific content and posts
- Oversee monthly social media content calendar, creating local content strategies in alignment with overall brand social strategy in support of launches, brand events and other key initiatives
- Brief photographers to ensure relevant and appropriate content is captured around Breitling products and events.
- Collaborate with retail, e-commerce and wholesale teams to drive awareness and sales via social media
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming trends and innovations in social media landscape, particularly in the luxury watch industry, and communicate these to management for implementation into strategy. Ensure Breitling remains an innovative brand in the space.
- Create and distribute monthly internal eNewsletter to ensure all departments are aware of social media activities
- Monitor Boutique Instagram accounts and provide guidance and constructive feedback on their content
List of ideal education, previous work experience and special skills required.
- 3-5 years of experience in influencer and social media account management for a brand, retailer or agency is a must, luxury industry experience preferred
- Prior experience identifying and working with social media influencers.
- Experience creating social content from ideation to art direction and execution
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with HQ and outside agencies/vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with Photoshop is appreciated