Breitling After-Sales Service/Spare Parts Coordinator
The After Sales Service Coordinator oversees all activities related to management of the parts and tools inventory in Breitling’s After Sales Service department, and to ensure that all completed repairs meet Breitling standards for quality of service.
- Order parts weekly from headquarters in Switzerland and create purchase orders in ERP system. Also responsible for ordering other parts and tools, as needed, from third party vendors. Responsibilities include preparation of receipts for invoices of new parts/tools.
- Process inventory adjustments, transfers, allocations and parts returns.
- Ensure ERP is up to date with new item inventory, and update custom codes for all parts in inventory.
- Distribute parts to the Watchmakers for new repairs and repairs in process, as requested. Acquire straps/bracelets/buckles from Logistics department as needed during the repair process.
- Organize and store parts and tools in cabinets. Sort used parts to be recycled.
- Maintain up-to-date expected delivery times for repairs based on management of back-ordered parts.
- Perform annual full cycle count of all inventory including tools, as well as regular weekly cycle counts to ensure accuracy of parts count.
- Register parts on SAV including dial, middle case & case back; perform monthly destruction of registered parts.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) process including examining each watch and bracelet/strap for functionality and aesthetic quality to confirm that repair/service was performed to the customer’s specification and to Breitling standards.
- Pack completed repairs for shipping.
- Support the sales/customer service team with overflow tasks, and carrying out other duties as required.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years’ professional experience, including stock room or workshop environment, as well as customer service experience; background in watches preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to remain focused while working independently in a quiet environment.
- Ability to work overtime if requested.
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working with prior ERP system; experience with SAP a plus.
Breitling is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.