Breitling Client Ambassador
Wilton, Connecticut, United States$20 - $20 per houre-Commerce
As our e-Commerce business continue growing, so does our team. We are adding one more person to our online boutique representation team. This is an in-person role based in Wilton, CT
The Ambassador plays a key role in driving our e-commerce business by demonstrating strong product knowledge, building strong and lasting relationships with clients and becoming an expert for our product and history. They provide first call resolution and generating sales via calls, emails and chat which contribute to superior consumer experience. The ideal candidate for this position has luxury retail sales experience, outstanding customer service skills and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every customer interaction.
Client point of contact
- Handle inbound calls, live chats, and future possibility of communicating via video chat; greet customers in a timely, professional, and engaging manner.
- Provide written responses to customers’ inquiries via e-mail with the goal of providing complete and thorough information and achieving resolution of all inquiries.
- Identify client’s needs, clarify information, take ownership of every scenario, and deliver first call resolution.
- Keep clear and complete records of all client conversations in the Company’s database, documenting outcomes and any required follow-up action items.
Selling and Clienteling
- Display strong selling and negotiating skills; overcome objections and ask probing questions to close sales. Demonstrate drive to meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Effectively engage customers, build sustainable and growth-driven relationships, and deliver a superior client experience by demonstrating top notch customer service skills.
- Up to date with industry trends, company events and promotion and use them to build rapport with client
- Create and update client accounts to develop a client book and maximize all sales and growth opportunities for the Company.
- Act as an expert in Breitling history, products, events and promotions
- Consistently seek new product knowledge; including the attributes of each timepiece.
- 2+ years in contact center/customer service/retail environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Experience in e-Commerce, particularly luxury retail sector preferred; passion and enthusiasm for the luxury environment required.
- Ability to learn and absorb extensive information on Breitling’s brand history and products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and active listening skills. Effectively communicate across diverse groups of clients, employees, and departments, and adapt to different personality types.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism.
- High level of maturity, poise, and sound business judgement in working within a luxury environment and exceptionally demanding clients.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges quickly with a positive, team player attitude.
- Ability to work while multitasking and prioritizing, demonstrating good time management.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to consider additional hours above 40 hours per week as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Confidence and technical agility to learn and use multiple applications and systems.
- Salesforce and SAP experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.