Breitling Customer Relations Advisor - Italian and French / German / Spanish speaking (m/f/x)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlandse-Commerce
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Customer Relations Advisor fluent in Italian and/or French who will play a key role in building strong and lasting relationships with our customers and create stories that will become priceless memories. In your position, you will report directly to the Client Relations Team Lead.
The ideal candidate will have luxury retail sales and/or after-sales experience, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every interaction. We are looking for a professional who realizes that luxury is not only a product but an experience and an emotion.
Your main activities:
- Handle inbound calls and live chats
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide written responses to customers’ inquiries via e-mail
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, take ownership of every scenario, and deliver first call resolution
- Consistently seek new product knowledge; act as an expert on the brand and its products, including the attributes of each timepiece
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal and team qualitative & quantitative targets
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Assist clients in online purchases journey
- Do you speak Italian and one of the following languages: French, German or Spanish? – That’s already a good start!
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), knowledge of any other language is a strong asset
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a contact/customer service/retail/hospitality environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Are you passionate about luxury environments? – We will definitively want to talk with you!
- You can put forward a high level of maturity, poise, sound business judgment, and change management to work with luxury and exceptionally demanding clients
- You are a fast learner – you will need to absorb extensive information on our brand’s history, and products. You will learn and use multiple applications and systems
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
- You have strong developed Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- You are a reliable, flexible and loyal team player
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship
Your application has been successfully submitted! We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted!