Breitling HR Generalist
In this role, you will be responsible for performing administrative HR functions in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employee lifecycle, payroll, and time and attendance, to help the company achieve its objectives and its employees achieve success. You will also serve in an administrative capacity to the Office of the President and CFO/COO and will build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of the Company. This is a hands-on position for a highly motivated, resourceful self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced environment and prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Prepare headcount approval requests for HQ and track status in Onboard approval platform.
- Serve as the single point of contact and coordinator for internal employee referral program.
- Post finalized job advertisements and conduct preliminary review of applicant resumes to shortlist for phone screen interviews.
- Schedule interviews according to the Company’s defined process for each job, coordinating with candidates, hiring managers, and the HR Manager.
- Prepare written offer letters for internal review and approval.
- Maintain recruiting-related files as necessary.
- Assist with HQ reporting as needed, including updating the monthly FTE tracking report.
- Initiate background checks and keep new hire apprised of start date details.
- Collect and file all pre-employment and new hire paperwork and prepare materials for onboarding with HR Manager.
- Prime new hire in Insperity Premier (the company’s PEO and HRIS) and email new hire communication.
- Coordinate with IT and other departments as needed to ensure new hire setup.
- Coordinate loaner watch distribution and collection.
- Track 90-day review period for new hires and ensure 90-day reviews are conducted.
- Maintain employee files in-house and with Insperity to ensure records are accurate and up to date.
- Collect employee information and coordinate with HR Manager to submit employee Leaves of Absence Requests to Insperity.
- Track anticipated Return to Work Dates and report to Insperity’s Leave Administration on extensions and Return to Work paperwork.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives through training scheduling, materials distribution and systems assistance with Insperity’s Learning Portal.
- In coordination with Insperity, track attendance of annual harassment prevention training to ensure compliance with state requirements.
- Working with Insperity, conduct employment verifications and review unemployment insurance documentation to ensure questions and/or concerns are addressed in a timely way.
- Monitor GoCanvas dashboard and perform other administrative tasks for the HR function, including procuring and shipping safety supplies for all Company locations.
- Complete, verify, and process documentation for administration of benefits, including 401k, DCRA and the Company’s Vision and Physical Fitness reimbursement program; communicate with providers when necessary
Payroll and Time & Attendance
- Review timesheet completions and escalate any issues to HR Manager.
- Document employee information changes to update and maintain accuracy within Insperity’s Premier and TimeStar systems.
- Field employee questions about paid time off (PTO) programs and review tracking system for accuracy.
- Document and escalate any adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
Office of the President & CFO/COO
- Coordinate and organize calendars, schedules, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Process and distribute confidential and sensitive documents.
- Compose, format and type routine correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of broad HR generalist or related professional experience (working with leadership team) in a corporate environment.
- Excellent computer software skills, including high-level proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with HRIS/payroll and time management systems.
- Experience managing recruitment/career platforms.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.