Breitling LATAM - Cruise and Airport Area Manager
The Cruise and Airport area manager will be responsible
for cultivating and growing business with existing retailers and securing prospective investors who are not yet official Breitling dealers within the assigned wholesale accounts.
- Plan yearly sales budgets with retailers and ensure monthly and yearly sell-in and sell-out targets are achieved.
- Implement optimal product assortment in all doors and maintain a healthy stock turn.
- Send suggested orders to partners.
- Visit Points of Sales every quarter minimum and investigate new opening opportunities, including boutiques
- Plan effectively to conduct presentations and training with customers
- Design professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services
- Liaise between the company and the customers for up-to-date conditions on pricing, service, and latest product launches
- Prospecting to secure new accounts
- Secure the best locations in the stores as well as corners and shop in shop
- Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Use marketing data to maximize effectiveness and efficiency and utilize relevant management tools
- Prepare market visit reports for management and marketing and maintain expense accounts
- Perform updating and maintenance of accounts of customers, including contact names and numbers
- Provide product quotes to customers as needed
- Ensure follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates, etc.
- Produce detailed weekly reports of account visits with an overview of the business situation
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prospect non-member accounts
- Ability to upgrade and deal with significant business accounts
- Solid communication skills, both written and orally
- Ability to foster the member relation values
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills
- Competitive analysis: monitor the competition's main activities in the region
- Managing marketing coop plans with each account in partnership with Breitling marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in the business-related field required (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Retail Analytics, or other related fields)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including timely and detailed follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate closely with multiple departments, managers, and staff.
- Ability to use resources effectively to generate solutions; take the initiative when resolving problems.
- Ability to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales drive and results focused.
- Create new schedules/reports/tools as appropriate
- Partner with IT to quickly resolve issues
- Ability to plan and execute varied workloads and manage tasks efficiently