Breitling LATAM - Sales Coordinator
Position Summary :
The Sales Coordinator will provide full-scale support to the commercial team through comprehensive and decisive administrative sales support, including data collection and compilation. This role requires a passionate sales support professional with an eye for detail and an unrelenting drive for results. This role works independently and as part of a team within Commercial and cross-functionally with Marketing to ensure sales objectives are achieved.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide full-scale administrative sales support to the Commercial team.
- Ownership of the Sales order administration function, including all customer applications and orders that are accurate and approved for submission.
- Proactive CRM administration, including pipeline management and support.
- Weekly 1:1 with each Area Managers.
- Assist Territory Area Managers with the execution of retail and wholesale transactions.
- Contact the commercial team members to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Track and monitor sales initiatives (incentive programs).
- Administration and communication of all actions related to sales programs performance tracking and operations report development.
- Follow up on sales incentives: collect data from retailers and prepare reports for the team to assess efficiency.
- Maintain accurate and timely inventory and dealer stock information.
- Assist Area Managers with the sales budget administration, tracking, and auditing.
- Maintain the POS database up to date at all times. Ensure POS information on the Breitling.com store locator is accurate.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing department and place all marketing items orders to Breitling HQ, follow up on invoicing, shipping and deliveries to retailers across the region
- Team event scheduling and travel arrangements as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in the business-related field required (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Retail Analytics, or other related fields)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including timely and detailed follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate closely with multiple departments, managers, and staff.
- Ability to use resources effectively to generate solutions; take the initiative when resolving problems.
- Ability to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales drive and results focused.
- Create new schedules/reports/tools as appropriate
- Partner with IT to quickly resolve issues
- Ability to plan and execute varied workloads and manage tasks efficiently