Breitling LATAM - Training Specialist
Position Summary :
The Training Specialist will focus on training initiatives for external and internal personnel. The position will provide training support to Breitling accounts on core company programs to support the business and will play pivotal role to help Breitling LATAM reach its sales targets. Training will also focus on elevating the customer experience. Above all, the Training Specialist will motivate, teach, and inspire the sales team.
Position Responsibilities :
- Executes the Breitling strategic training plan for accounts within the specified territory (Caribbean and Latam) to drive overall store productivity.
- Focus on retail network. Work closely with the Lead Retail to implement training program across the region.
- Facilitate training for key Wholesale doors across the region and organize local train the trainer sessions for the Area Manager, who are in charge of training the rest of the wholesale network.
- Monitor participation of sales associates to the Breitling challenge, follow up on completion rate and provide reports to Breitling Latam management team.
- Establish effective partnerships and communication to ensure training programs and processes are delivered
- Implement and deliver proprietary and client-specific training programs including, but not limited to, new product launches, product knowledge, sales techniques, selling ceremony and training modules for existing programs
- Focus on delivering high-impact training that maximizes learner participation, comprehension, and application of the material
- Provide regularly in person trainings to Breitling sales associates. Requires frequent travels across Caribbean, Central and Latin America.
- Organize training events / seminar.
- Suggest improvements on existing training tools.
- Collect data and feedback on the impact of programs and communicate recommendations on appropriate instructional methods, performance objectives, and known delivery constraints to Senior Marketing Manager and to Breitling SA training team.
- Organize, collect, and report training data: attendance, tracking results, social reporting, processing, and tracking of all training-related expenses
- Develops, implement, and monitor follow-up programs to measure training effectiveness on departmental KPIs
- Support, maintain and ensure adherence to departmental standards and training team values
- Coordinate and order all necessary supplies related to training within the guidelines and budget
- Participate in special projects as needed
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably within the luxury and fine jewelry/watch sector.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of retail are essential, and the luxury watch industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Strong coaching, motivational and influencing abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality. Able to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment and across a variety of positions with astuteness and sensitivity
- Self-directed in planning own work. Must be comfortable working through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work under stringent deadlines. Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate business acumen in understanding the product and retail business
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and methods for training preferred