Breitling Part-Time Customer Relations Associate
The Breitling part-time Customer Relations Associate acts as an advisor to the Company’s clients, and plays a key role in building strong and lasting relationships with customers. The Customer Relations Associate handles inbound calls and chats with customers, providing first call resolution. By demonstrating strong product knowledge and excellent customer service skills, the Customer Relations Associate provides customers with a superior consumer experience while at the same time contributing to the growth and success of Breitling’s e-Commerce business. The ideal candidate for this position has luxury retail sales experience, outstanding customer service skills and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every customer interaction.
- Handle inbound calls and live chats; greet customers in a timely, professional, and engaging manner.
- Provide written responses to customers’ inquiries via e-mail with the goal of providing complete and thorough information and achieving resolution of all inquiries.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, take ownership of every scenario, and deliver first call resolution.
- Display strong selling and negotiating skills; overcome objections and ask probing questions to close sales. Demonstrate drive to meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Effectively engage customers, build sustainable and growth-driven relationships, and deliver a superior client experience by demonstrating top notch customer service skills.
- Consistently seek new product knowledge; act as an expert of the brand and its products, including the attributes of each timepiece.
- Create and update client accounts to develop a client book and maximize all sales and growth opportunities for the Company.
- Keep clear and complete records of all client conversations in the Company’s database, documenting outcomes and any required follow-up action items.
- A high school diploma is required.
- 2+ years in contact center/customer service/retail environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Experience in e-Commerce, particularly luxury retail sector preferred; passion and enthusiasm for the luxury environment required.
- Ability to learn and absorb extensive information on Breitling’s brand history and products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and active listening skills. Effectively communicate across diverse groups of clients, employees, and departments, and adapt to different personality types.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism.
- High level of maturity, poise, and sound business judgement in working within a luxury environment and exceptionally demanding clients.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges quickly with a positive, team player attitude.
- Ability to work while multitasking and prioritizing, demonstrating good time management.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to consider additional hours above 24 hours per week as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Confidence and technical agility to learn and use multiple applications and systems.
- Salesforce and SAP experience preferred.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.