Breitling Part-Time Logistics Coordinator
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for excellence in shipping & receiving, inventory control, sales preparation, service procedures, boutique assistance, and marketing and visual project inquiries. The position has a high focus on efficient supply chain process and distribution of goods. This is a hands-on position for a highly motivated, resourceful self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to ensure established deadlines are met.
- Reviews all orders for accuracy prior to packaging. Package products, parts, and advertising collateral safely and securely.
- Process packages according to customer specifications, while maintaining compliance with internal procedures and protocols.
- Process online request shipments from links such as SAV, Advertising Reading Material and Customer Appreciation.
- Track, monitor, report, register and communicate all transport status and movement with the Company’s broker.
- Set up delivery appointments with warehouse and dispatch trucks for deliveries/pick-ups from the offsite location and within HQ.
- Communicate all damage incidences to vendors/buyers and initiate/manage the claim process.
- Order and track packaging material inventory.
- Maintain accurate shipping and receiving records.
Vault and Inventory Responsibilities
- Input invoiced shipments from Breitling Switzerland and communicate with Switzerland regarding merchandise and paperwork errors.
- Follow orders created from Sales, Boutique and Service Departments. Manage transfers of inventory items for departments in a timely fashion to ensure a continuous and steady workflow. Create work orders for inventory items and coordinate with After-Sales Service department with pick-up and drop-off of items.
- Create memo transfers for products on loan.
- Prepare all repaired boutique and point of sale stock to be returned for credit.
- Perform weekly cycle inventory counts. Research variances produced from inventory.
- Produce registration/warranties for all orders and activate E-warranty cards when directed.
- Maintain stock of all warranty books, manuals, and package essentials.
- Organize and maintain all Certificates of Attestation and diamond/limited certificates.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with all departments across the organization to ensure best level of service.
- Support all external employees and clients with shipping and inventory related inquiries. Collaborate with BUSA Creative and Marketing teams and fulfill all team requests, including special production promotion programs.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workroom area.
- Propose and implement improvements to standard operating procedures in order to gain operational efficiencies.
- College or University graduate preferred.
- 2 years’ professional experience, preferably in fulfillment and logistics in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) and/or fine jewelry industry.
- Understanding of retail and/or CPG industry; background in watches preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Customs topics (main trading documents, free trade agreements, HTS codes).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships. Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and with external vendors/partners to motivate and ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Customer-focused attitude with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Position requires 30 hours of work per week, with the likelihood of 35 hours of work per week developing over time. Ability to work overtime if requested.
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PDF.
- Experience with Internet Search Engines and various Logistics platforms including UPS, FedEx, Canada Post EST and SendSuite Live.
- Experience working with prior ERP system; experience with SAP a plus.
Breitling is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.