The Breitling Watchmaker repairs and services all Breitling models following proper protocol. Watchmaker work includes repair and servicing of mechanical and quartz movements, requiring knowledge of both types of time pieces.
- Complete servicing of all Breitling models which include mechanical and quartz movements, In-house movements, ETA based movements and Modular Chronograph movements.
- Test timepiece for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment.
- Test and regulate the timing of mechanical timepieces.
- Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
- Set the dial and the hands onto a watch while adhering to tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Disassembly/assembly of case and bracelet.
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, and work performed.
- Work closely with local management to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Work closely with management on any special temporary projects.
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or similar certification
- 3 – 5 years’ watchmaking experience
- Experience in escapement and hairspring adjustments.
- Highly flexible and team oriented, with superior work ethic.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail required.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Ability to remain in a seated position for an extended period of time required.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.