Business Development Manager F&B & Hospitality Expansion
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land.
Over the last four years it has embarked on a successful transformation and a rapid growth journey. With a world-class leadership at the helm, it has bold ambitions for future growth and impact.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager F&B & Hospitality Expansion to drive Breitling’s Food, Beverage & Hospitality expansion. You will join a team ready to take over ambitious challenges and to contribute actively to our legendary future. If you have distinctive problem solving skills, drive and energy, impact orientation, and strong people skills this role may be for you.
- Drive the strategic agenda for Breitling’s Food, Beverage & Hospitality expansion
- Guide the development of a clear vision and concept for Breitling’s Food, Beverage & Hospitality expansion in close alignment with Breitling’s senior management
- Actively manage and steer external F&B consultants and implementation partners
- Oversee execution of concrete projects in close collaborations with Breitling’s local market organizations
- Track performance and quality delivery within the growing portfolios of Breitling’s Food, Beverage & Hospitality offering
- Successful leadership of similar endeavors, ideally in the luxury space
- 5 to 10 years of experience with licensing, expansion, business development in the area F&B or high-end hospitality
- Business proficiency in English, French and/or German is a plus
- Willingness to travel across the globe on a regular basis
At Breitling, we are:
- Guided by our entrepreneurial spirit
- Doers and result-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and like to experiment
- Ethical and have an inclusive way of collaboration
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understand aesthetics