Chief People Officer - Switzerland
Grenchen, Solothurn, SwitzerlandHuman Resources
Founded in 1884, Breitling is breaking new ground as a casual, inclusive, and sustainable luxury watch brand. We believe in heritage, quality, performance, style, inclusivity, and responsibility.
We are looking for a Chief People Officer to lead the continued development of our talent management function and corporate culture with responsibility for all areas of Human Resources, from Recruiting & Talent Management, Performance Management, Reward and Recognition to Internal Communication and Cultural Transformation/Change Management.
What will you bring?
• Strong leadership experience, preferably with a combined background in HR and business/commercial roles.
• A proven track record in talent management, key hirings, cultural transformation, and change management in people leadership.
• The ability to enhance employee engagement across the company to support growth and excellence.
• A hands-on, collaborative approach to problem-solving and implementation.
• The ability to influence at all levels, from the shop floor to C-suite.
• Empathy, people skills, financial acumen and attention to detail.
• French and English language skills.
A further advantage will be given to people who have:
• Leadership skills gained in a variety of sectors, such as consumer goods, manufacturing, technology, retail or private equity-backed organisations.
• A non-traditional career path, such as leadership roles in functions outside HR.
• International experience.
Significant employee benefits will be provided. The total compensation package includes a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and a high potential employee stock plan.
Recognised as the fourth best employer in Switzerland (2023), Breitling’s work culture is passionate, collaborative and high-performing. If you share our vision and are ready to contribute actively to our legendary future, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter in English to our retained consultants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breitling is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.