Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join our #Squad.
The C&B Specialist runs the dedicated processes and the agenda under supervision, management and leadership of the Global Head of Rewards & Services. The C&B Specialist manages the jobs catalogue including grading of new and regrading of existing jobs and maintains the data in SuccessFactors. The specialist collects feedback about the performance of compensation processes and develops/implements the process improvements.
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Design, implement, run and coordinate C&B processes like the salary , bonus review, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Design and develop compensation policies and provide advice on other HR policies
- Analyze different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepare reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Design and develop different schemes of the variable remuneration (for example: incentive schemes for the Sales functions)
- Closely cooperate and manage the relationship with the external compensation consulting company
- Train line managers in the complex usage of different HR and Compensation policies
- Prepare reports to support managers in taking difficult decisions in the area of compensation, benefits and motivation of employees
- Evaluate new positions with MERCER IPE method in the budgeting and hiring process, re-evaluate position grading for re-hires and organization changes.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function with job evaluation/grading
- You have a commercial education with additional qualifications in Human Resources management
- Experience in the use of the MS Office palette, SAP/Success Factors is a real advantage
- You have strong organizational and planning skills, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication, negotiation and self-management skills are appreciated for this position
- You are familiar with Mercier IPE / MUPCS
- You are fluent in English and French. German knowledge is an advantage.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship