The Customer Service Coordinator handles calls and emails from new and existing customers, authorized retailers in assigned territory and internal employees regarding a variety of requests in an efficient and effective manner. They use excellent customer service skills to address issues, provide support, offer information, and place orders to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
• Communicate with customers through various channels maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Acknowledge and resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Keep records of product and customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Consistent follow up with watch department to ensure adequate turnaround of repairs and provide timely feedback to customers.
• Assists Customer Service Manager in day-to-day coordination of operational activities to ensure adherence to allotted budget and timelines.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
• 1+ year(s) of experience working in customer service, hospitality or call center environment.
• Excellent phone etiquette, including the ability to communicate with confidence in a clear, professional speaking voice.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customer situations.
• Ability to work under pressure with a steady volume of work throughout the day.
• Demonstrate listening and comprehension skills.
• Excellent time management skills; must be able to prioritize task efficiently.
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office and integrated enterprise software. SAP a plus
• A clear team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High school degree
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.