Customer Service Manager (m/f/x)
Tunbridge Walls, England, United KingdomAfter-Sales Services
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our #Squad located in Tunbridge Wells Service Center. Primary role will be to provide leadership, direction, and motivation to the Customer Service and After-Sales Service Administration team to ensure they consistently deliver the best customer service. As part of the After-Sales Service Management team, you will play a key role in ensuring all areas of the department are Customer focused in their decision making, whilst ensuring financial targets are achieved. You will ensure the team understand and satisfy customers’ requirements, exceeding their expectation wherever possible, providing training as and when required to bring the whole team to the level of exceptional Customer Service. As a Customer Service Manager will ensure all customer escalations are brought to a timely and satisfactory solution for both the customer and the brand.
- Help and support team members to build excellent customer relations.
- Maintain and improve the quality of communication with customers.
- Monitor team performance against the agreed SLA’s.
- Maintain and improve lead times within the Admin and Customer Care department.
- Support and direct staff in the resolution of queries and simple complaints.
- To be the next point of escalation after the Customer Care Manager in handling serious customer complaints.
- Management of HR tasks for the team, such as recruitment, discipline, appraisals, communication, holiday and sick leave.
- Lead and manage regular team meetings.
- Train and develop the team and individuals to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Maintain highest standards of security and integrity and motivate the team.
- Have an overview of the repair platform, ensure it is meeting its SLAs and the quality of the communications with the customers.
- Manage and maintain absence to acceptable levels within the team.
- Provide weekly report of department activity to Aftersales Service Director.
This job description could change and evolve over time to meet the needs of the business.
- 5+ years in Customer Service Management.
- Experience in the Luxury market customer service is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to manage a team with diverse abilities and skill levels, elevating them to achieve high levels of Customer Service.
- Good knowledge of Windows applications, especially Word and Excel.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship