Data Entry Coordinator
The Data Entry Coordinator at Breitling is an integral part of the After Sales Service Department responsible for the daily processing of watches that come into the organization for repair and servicing from new and existing customers and authorized retailers. The Data Entry Coordinator will exhibit superior organizational skills and attention to detail in watch processing, watch repair approvals/transfers and customer data entry/upkeep into Breitling’s computer system in order to ensure the continuity of the customer repair process.
- Process incoming watches on a daily basis including internal paperwork and product matching, demonstrating great attention to detail.
- Review status of customer repair estimates; approve repairs/transfers of watches to After Sales Service workshop to initiate and continue the repair/servicing process. Demonstrate consistent follow-up with the workshop to achieve target and timely turnaround of repairs.
- Enter and maintain records of customer details in computer system ensuring accuracy of customer details, including account updates.
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtain further information to achieve updated and accurate records.
- Process customer payments for watch repairs and servicing.
- Sort, organize and file departmental paperwork utilizing excellent organizational skills and in accordance with departmental protocols/standards.
- Assist the After Sales Service department with additional tasks, as needed, in support of superior customer service.
- High school diploma required.
- 2+ years working in the field of data entry within a customer service-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate across diverse groups of employee and departments.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to perform the same task repeatedly while ensuring accuracy of work.
- Understanding of the need to respect confidentiality of customer information.
- Ability to maintain composure and independence while working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficient at typing with speed and accuracy.
- Aptitude for learning new software applications including various ERP systems.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.