E-Commerce Operations Intern
Wilton, Connecticut, United Statese-Commerce
Breitling U.S.A., Inc. (“Breitling” or the “Company”) designs and creates high-precision timepieces with an uncompromising commitment to design excellence. Since 1884, Breitling has established a global reputation, playing a pioneering role in the development of the wrist chronograph. Renowned for its spirit of innovation, Breitling has earned a place of privilege in aviation, science, sport, and technology. Breitling manufactures its own movements in-house, and the quality of every watch is confirmed by its status as a Contrôle Official Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC)-certified chronometer, made in Switzerland.
We are immediately hiring for this role*
Position Summary and Description
As e-commerce operations intern you will collaborate with our customer service, IT, and event planning teams in various aspects as outlined below:
- Jira Ticket Creation for website issues identified by CS and other departments.
- Data extract and organization of Jira End of Month Summary report.
- Research on fraudulent orders that go into validation.
- Follow up with CS in regards to orders that go into validation.
- Assistance with logistics to pick ,pack, and ship orders.
-Curating guest list for all Smart Events, calculating distance/radius as well as sourcing printer shops in order to print.
-CTA checks - Auditing the website on weekly basis as sync issues occur once a week.
- Retailer Management for asset requests, technical data, and product information.
- Monthly Retailer report, tracking e-retailer sales and updating spreadsheet.
- Current enrollment in a Business-related degree program or similar
- The ability to be a team player
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with MS office, computer software and online applications (Jira and SAP are a plus)
- Ability to provide on average 15 hours/week
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.