E-Commerce Operations Specialist
Wilton, Connecticut, United Statese-Commerce
Founded in 1884, Breitling is a leading Swiss watchmaker. The innovative company defined the modern chronograph and pioneered the navigational tool watch. Today, it’s still breaking new ground as a casual, inclusive, and sustainable luxury brand with more than 250 industrial loft-inspired retail locations around the world. Breitling’s collections center around air, land, and sea pursuits, all captured in the brand’s unmistakable modern-retro style. The exceptional quality of every watch movement is confirmed by its status as a COSC-certified chronometer, and the brand remains one of only a handful of independent watchmakers to produce its own manufacture calibers. Combining classic watchmaking with the latest innovations, Breitling is both a company with history and one that’s ahead of its time.
Position Summary: The e-Commerce Operations Specialist optimizes internal processes to drive efficiencies and provides exceptional care and service to Breitling’s digital customers. He/she will be a quick study, with the ability to absorb extensive information on brand history, Breitling’s product offerings, and its communication and advertising programs. The e-Commerce Operations Specialist will be a hands-on self-starter who can work independently to deliver in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Learn the Breitling brand and obtain a strong working knowledge of all products and services.
- Assist e-Commerce Manager in day-to-day coordination of all e-Commerce operational activities.
- Manage inbound orders from our e-commerce platform.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate in a cross-functional position, while working with multiple teams simultaneously.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents, including procedures for reference purposes.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce manager about end to end customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Work on multiple projects and special assignments as required, working independently and/or in close collaboration with other internal departments as applicable.
- Assist the Ecommerce Logistics Coordinator with pick, pack and ship responsibilities as needed.
- Oversee E-retailer rollouts and communication (providing assets, reviewing checklist, providing feedbacks for launch).
- Manage end of Month OMS Payouts reporting as well as daily DSP reporting.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
Critical Thinking and Analysis - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason in complex situations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- 2-4 years’ professional experience in ecommerce or customer service environment with a genuine care and passion for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of a POS System, e-Commerce sales, Salesforce or other e-Commerce platform preferred.
- Strong retail math and analytical problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well with internal and external partners alike, demonstrate a superb level of professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritization, and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
Math and Reasoning Ability:
- Solid understanding of business performance.
- Strong retail math and analytical problem-solving ability.
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in use of the Internet and knowledge of web-based applications.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.