ECOM & Digital Engagement – Senior Data Analyst
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for an ECOM & Digital Engagement – Senior Data Analyst to join a growing digital and e-Commerce team and to contribute actively to our legendary future. In this position, you will report to Data & Analytics Manager.
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering periodic reports to Global and market-specific stakeholders with results and insights to empower teams to measure performance and take data-driven decisions
- You will work with DTC Digital teams providing valuable insights to shape strategic roadmap and perform ad-hoc analysis supporting decision-making in the daily business
- Your task will be to dig into website and CRM customer journeys, studying touchpoints, actions, and funnel behavior to improve our understanding of different conversion paths and how to do better
- You will contribute as a support to Data & Analytics Manager in shaping reporting strategy and embedding Self Service Reporting and new ways of working for the organization
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience as Data Analyst in the Digital/Ecommerce business, with a clear understanding of channel mix, digital KPIs, user behavior & website performance? – We will definitively want to speak with you!
- Do you have around 2 years of experience in the retail / luxury industry? – That’s already a strong plus!
- You hold Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a quantitative discipline such as Math, Statistics, Econometrics or similar
- You will put forward your excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking with the ability to synthesize information to clear actionable insights and deliver data stories to business stakeholders
- You demonstrate strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Power BI), databases (SQL), and programming (Python, or ETL frameworks)
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain and discuss analytic approaches with colleagues and clients at all levels
- You have experience in common machine learning methods for unsupervised and predictive applications
- You can present your experience in marketing science applications including customer segmentation, price and promotion, campaign evaluation & attribution, A/B and multivariate testing is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Azure Data Lake will be a strong asset
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship