e-Commerce Business Analyst and Product manager (100%)
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. As our next e-Commerce Business Analyst and Product manager you will join a dedicated Digital and e-Commerce team to contribute actively to our legendary future.
This is an exciting opportunity to further propel Breitling e-Commerce to the next level, working closely with different departments, external agencies and our subsidiaries abroad. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to make things happen.
- Supervise Breitling e-Commerce product development across all digital properties, alongside the e-Commerce business owner, technology team and other internal stakeholders
- Own definition, design and delivery of new e-Commerce features, roll-out and experiences within the e-Commerce roadmap
- Optimize, measure and report the performance of the e-Commerce roadmap
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product management, following Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in e-Commerce, within luxury industry
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly collaborative and adaptable with strong communication skills working effectively across different teams understanding the meaning of customer centricity
- Experience with Salesforce SalesCloud and MarketingCloud is highly preferred
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication, additional languages are valued