E-Commerce Logisitics Coordinator
The e-Commerce Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for delivering superior logistical support to the company’s e-Commerce business and other Digital initiatives. Reporting to both the e-Commerce and Shipping Managers, the e-Commerce Logistics Coordinator primary responsibility is to prepare and process online orders for shipment and handle returns with the goal of achieving streamlined fulfillment workflow. This is a hands-on position requiring the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize workflow to ensure excellence in executing order fulfillment across multiple programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare, pack and ship e-Commerce orders including gift wrapping in an efficient manner and with great attention to detail.
- Process customer returns in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with e-Commerce Manager to establish a streamlined fulfillment operations workflow in order to meet daily fulfillment needs and tight deadlines.
- Identify glitches in fulfillment process, elevate to e-Commerce Manager where necessary and troubleshoot to resolution.
- Monitor inventory of material goods, gifts and collateral for all e-Commerce and Digital programs and coordinate with e-Commerce team to ensure the continuity of logistical operations and zero downtime on meeting fulfillment needs.
- Ensure compliance with company-wide global standards and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external departments to ensure best level of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of workroom area.
- Provide cross-functional support across company-wide vault and shipping functions as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ professional experience, preferably in e-Commerce, fulfillment and/or logistics in the Consumer Package Goods (CPG) and/or fine jewelry industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across diverse groups of employee and departments.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, manage time and work under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of a ERP, POS System, e-Commerce sales, Salesforce or other e-Commerce platform preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.