E-Commerce order fulfilment Specialist
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for an e-Commerce order fulfilment Specialist to join our #Squad. In this role you will be responsible for daily e-commerce order fulfilment across 33 markets to ensure the best unboxing e-commerce experience and unique presentation for our customers. Furthermore, you will manage the weekly restock of inventory and warehouse management of our valuable goods. Key purpose is to safeguard and optimize the day-to-day order fulfilment and ensure its compliance.
Please apply only when you are eligible to work in Netherlands.
- Ensure timely processing of daily e-commerce order fulfilment based on prefixed SLA
- Perform basic assembling of the watch accessories
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace. Preparing workspace for upcoming launches and commercial seasons for packaging materials, gifts, stationary materials.
- Manage and perform basic quality control of inventory
- Master personalization of our e-commerce orders and client gifting program
- Work closely with our Operational and logistic lead and customer service team to elevate the customer experience by improving the daily outbound and inbound processes.
- You bring 1 year+ experience in operations and logistics, ideally within an international environment
- You have a strong ‘can do’ mentality and an extreme eye for detail, as the processes you work on will determine the unboxing experience of our e-commerce clients
- You are an operational problem solver and have an affinity with luxury goods
- You have excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items, and the ability to stay focused under operational pressure
- You are a strong, empathetic, collaborative and inspiring colleague, a creative and energetic team player who has a passion for luxury watches
- You are motivated to work in operations and learn the E-commerce fulfilment process while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and always prioritize the client expectations in all tasks
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; affinity with SAP is a plus
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship