Export Specialist (100%)
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. The Spare Parts & Stock Team manages the central stock to support our global partners. We work closely with our internal and external customers to ensure an uninterrupted flow of goods to enable service operations. You will develop a strong understanding of the Breitling Strategy and maintain a wide understanding of our supply chain and logistics process.
- Receive, monitor and process daily freight movements, ensure correct paperwork is in place for all shipments and their exporters
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment standard operating procedures
- Understand international law and be aware of export-import regulations, such as duty fees,
- Calculate duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and volume of merchandise exported and imported.
- Prepare various documents (such as letters of credit, filing tariffs, bills of lading, license agreements)
- Serve as a liaison between agents, brokers, banks, shippers, warehouse facilities, and resolve customs delays.
- Ensure the best possible data quality through compliant and meaningful use of ERP systems /data bases
customs declarations and CITES Tests
- You have at least 5 years of experience in shipment and transport management
- You possess working knowledge in transport customs and export requirements
- You have strong French and English (B2/C1) communication skills (knowledge of German is an asset)
- Previous experience working in the watch or luxury industry is preferred but not essential
- You have high level computer literacy (MS Office, ERP Systems – knowledge of Strategic or SAP is an advantage)
- You have excellent attention to detail, with ability to multi-task and manage deadlines at the same time
Breitling Personality Traits:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration