Facility & EHS Coordinator (100%)
Currently we are looking for Facility & EHS Coordinator to join our team at Breitling’s Head Office in Grenchen, Switzerland.
As part of the Facility team, you will handle various tasks related to building, infrastructures and health and safety activities in our luxury business. Your strength is in customer service, team player and ability to multitask. This is a great opportunity for you to collaborate with different internal departments and external service providers.
At Breitling, you will join a dedicated team ready to take over challenges and to contribute actively to our legendary future. To join us you need to have the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, integrity, an entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to make a difference.
- Facility and infrastructure technical management
- Taking lead on ad-hoc EHS projects and high involvement in EHS concepts
- Acting as a contact point for external contractors and taking part in maintenance plan
- Safety systems contributor (including alarms on duty)
- End to end orders management
- You have « Certificat fédéral de capacité » (CFC) in technical field of building (electricity, HVAC) and experience in facility management or maintenance EHS, OR
you hold EHS/Technical (eg: Electricity, Heating) Engineer diploma
- You possess a driver licence (B)
- Training as « assistant de sécurité » (SUVA) is an asset
- Strong sense of customer service, good at multitasking and team spirit
- Good command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good command of SAP ME21N / MIGO, is an asset
- Fluency in French, good command in German; English is an asset
Breitling Personality Traits:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration