Junior Controller (m/f/x) - Netherlands
Lijnden, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsFinance
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Junior Controller in Lijnden, Netherlands. In your position, you will report directly to Financial Director.
Bookkeeping and Record Keeping:
- Maintaining meticulous financial records, including transactions, invoices, and receipts.
- Executing timely and accurate processing of financial transactions.
- Contributing to the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Preparing documentation for internal and external audits.
- Collaborating with audit teams to facilitate a smooth audit process.
- Conducting analysis to identify financial trends, variances, and improvement opportunities.
Support Financial Projects:
- Assisting in special financial projects.
- You hold Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- You have 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- You are proficient in using financial software and Microsoft Excel
- You demonstrate excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work are your strengths
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You speak both English and Dutch fluently
- Experience with ERP systems; preferably SAP HANA 4/S
- Familiarity with luxury goods industry
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship