Global Influencer Marketing Manager
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are currently looking for a Global Influencer Marketing to join our #MarketingSquad. In this role you will report directly to Global of Corporate Communications. To be successful in this exciting challenge you will develop the global influencer marketing strategy and propel it to the next level. You will consult and support our teams in the markets in identifying and managing the local influencers as well as help to create and coordinate local strategies across different channels. You will have a chance to create engaging digital storytelling campaigns, to develop the brand’s online community. Influencer Marketing represents a key element within our Marketing and Communications strategy to underline our positioning as inclusive, casual and sustainable luxury watch brand.
- 5 years of work experience in influencer marketing with a global scope out of which 2 years supervising an international network
- Distinguished communication skills
- Creative mind
- Advanced project manager
- Knowledgeable of specific influencer monitoring tools
- Strong international influencer network builder
- Experienced in the Watch, fashion or Luxury industry is an advantage
- Must have a broad network of Influencers and contact within lifestyle and luxury industries
- Fluent in spoken and written English
At Breitling, we are:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understanding aesthetics
- Build an impactful circle of key influencers to grow the brand’s online audience, earn media share, while increasing traffic to e-com and boutique visits.
- Negotiate contracts, set targets and evaluate performance
- Organize and execute inspiring and bespoke influencer and product shootings
- Support to create and coordinate local marketing strategies across different channels.
- Maintain strong long-term relationships with global influencer and content creators
- Manage external agencies on oversea dedicated campaigns
- Tactically support of all novelties and KCPs through influencer activities.
- Build brand awareness amongst younger generation and female market
- Develop innovative social media content ideas
- Continuously identify new creative initiatives and formats to drive Breitling’s brand engagement
- Budget responsibility
- Monitoring and evaluation of campaign.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and technologies.