HR Generalist (40% to 60%)
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for an HR Generalist (working 40% to 60%) to join our #Squad. You will be in charge of the managing administrative activities along the employee life cycle as well as other administrative tasks related to Human Resources. The HR Assistant will report to the HR Manager and work closely with full HR team.
Your main responsibilities :
- Be the main contact and assist our managers and employees for all HR administrative requests;
- Ensuring the onboarding and offboarding of employees;
- Drafting and reviewing of various administrative documents such as contracts, mutations, reference letters and other;
- Monitoring and managing all requests related to time and absence for employees based in Switzerland;
- Contributing to the optimization of our HR process;
- Supporting various HR projects;
- Supervising the HR intern as well as all apprentices working in various departments.
Who you are :
- Basic commercial education, ideally with additional qualifications in human resources management
- 3+ years of experience in HR or related field
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experienced using MS Office Suite and ideally SAP/Success Factors
- Excellent verbal and written level in English and French. Knowledge of German can be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a booming watchmaking company with a test and learn mindset
- Chance to become an entrepreneur and influence our business strategy
- Be part of a result-driven team
- Learning without limits with our various training programs
- Choose your own watch to wear from our special catalogue
- Eligibility to buy Breitling watches at attractive prices
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme with various benefits
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship
We hope to see you joining our Squad very soon!