Human Resources Coordinator
- Prepare headcount approval requests for HQ and track status in Onboard platform.
- Serve as the single point of contact and coordinator for internal employee referral program.
- Post finalized job advertisements and conduct preliminary review of applicant resumes to shortlist for phone screen interviews.
- Schedule interviews according to the Company’s defined process for each job, coordinating with candidates, hiring managers, and the HR Manager.
- Prepare written offer letters for internal review and approval.
- Maintain recruiting-related files as necessary.
- Assist with Talent maintenance and complete reporting as needed, including updating the monthly FTE tracking report.
- Initiate background checks and keep new hire apprised of start date details.
- Collect and file all pre-employment and new hire paperwork and prepare materials for onboarding with HR Manager.
- Prime new hire in Insperity Premier and email new hire communication.
- Coordinate with IT and other departments as needed to ensure new hire setup.
- Coordinate loaner watch distribution and collection.
- Track 90-day review period for new hires and ensure 90-day reviews are conducted.
- Maintain employee files in-house and with Insperity to ensure records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Collect employee information and coordinate with HR Manager to submit employee Leaves of Absence Requests to Insperity.
- Track anticipated Return to Work Dates and report to Insperity’s Leave Administration on extensions and Return to Work paperwork.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives through training scheduling, materials distribution and systems assistance with Insperity’s Learning Portal.
- In coordination with Insperity, track attendance of annual harassment prevention training to ensure compliance with state requirements.
- Working with Insperity, conduct employment verifications and review unemployment insurance documentation to ensure questions and/or concerns are addressed in a timely way.
- Assist HR Manager in developing HR communications to employees, when necessary.
- Monitor GoCanvas dashboard and perform other administrative tasks for the HR function, including procuring and shipping safety supplies for all Company locations.
- Complete, verify, and process documentation for administration of benefits, including 401k, DCRA and the Company’s Vision and Physical Fitness reimbursement program; communicate with providers when necessary
Payroll and Time & Attendance
- Review timesheet completions and escalate any issues to HR Manager.
- Document employee information changes to update and maintain accuracy within Insperity’s Premier and TimeStar systems.
- Field employee questions about paid time off (PTO) programs and review tracking system for accuracy.
- Document and escalate any adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities, required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of broad HR and payroll or related professional experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across diverse groups of employees and departments.
- Proficient mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality in a small working environment.
- Flexibility working with leadership and across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to use appropriate methods to handle issues in a variety of circumstances.
- Excellent computer software skills, including high-level proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with HRIS/payroll and time management systems.
- Experience managing recruitment/career platforms.
The employee works primarily at the Company’s headquarters office, generally during the normal operating hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and may occasionally work outside of these hours as needed. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.