Junior Business Analyst - 100% (SAP S&D Super User)
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. To grow our Squad, we are looking for our new Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will have to identify the needs of all the business teams (including Breitling boutiques) and then connects them with information technology resources to increase sales, strengthen processes and improve efficiency.
- Negotiate between business teams (including internal Breitling boutiques), technology teams and support teams;
- Close collaboration with all business teams and different HQ departments;
- Work with users and stakeholders to analyze and validate requirements to optimize procedures between business teams ;
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques;
- Manage project through status meetings, weekly reports, identifying risks, and tracking issues;
- Train business teams on all new technology or strategies of Breiting Switzerland ;
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems and manage all open tickets (SAP, Salesforce, ...);
- Organise workshops and training sessions for business teams with technology team and support team;
- Support our Sales Coordinator on their daily business (order & stock management, answering all customer enquiries) when workload is high incl. holiday replacement;
- Support Head role positions on their forecast, budget and business analyses.
- You have a degree in Commerce;
- You have tech savvy in SAP S&D;
- You are already familiar with Salesforce;
- You are an advanced Excel user;
- You have relevant experiences in similar roles;
- You speak fluently English, French and German as an advantage;
- Ideally, you have some experience in the watch industry;
- You possess a European Union or a Swiss residency.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship