Lead Spare Parts Coordinator
Breitling USA, Inc. is seeking a lead Spare Parts Coordinator to join the watch repair team as part of the Wilton, CT After Sales Service department. Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the Spare Parts Coordinator will manage an inventory of parts, including allocation, purchase and distribution, in support of an efficient and high-quality watch repair service operation.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed inventory of all parts for watches.
- Manage a large inventory of parts in order to keep a steady and accurate supply of parts in support of an efficient watch repair flow.
- Timely and meticulous allocation of parts to in-house repairs as well as watchmaker requests.
- Generate a weekly purchase order from distributor, including but not limited to all depleted parts and unavailable parts.
- Time management of jobs with back ordered parts, ensuring all parts are ordered to assist the workshop in delivering on a tight deadline.
- Accept daily and weekly transfer orders, ensuring the correct volume of a specific part was received and quickly determining its usage.
- Assist in weekly cycle counting and all inventory audits.
- Liaison between Breitling USA and head quarter.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft applications; experience with an ERP system and SAP a plus.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and superb organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to self-manage and identify where to quickly adjust time allocation for workflow optimization.
Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across various levels of the organization
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.