Logistics Associate (Part-Time)
Wilton, Connecticut, United StatesLogistics
Position Summary: The Logistics Associate is responsible for handling products inbound/outbound which includes preparing and processing orders, preparing the proper documentation (warranty/registration package, proper manual, and certificates) for each order leaving the building, as we ll as attaching the watch heads to the appropriate strap or bracelet with care and precision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Check all incoming/outgoing transfers from/to Boutiques.
- Check e-Commerce/Wholesale/Boutique sales orders for processing.
- Assist in breaking down wholesale returns, making sure correct merchandise/paperwork is returned.
- Process e-Commerce (online boutique) returns.
- Assist in the breakdown and organizing of inbound watch shipments (new products).
- Activate E-warranty cards when directed.
- Print new E-warranty cards.
- Prepare attachment orders for Breitling USA service and repair sites.
- Maintains quality control of all returned pieces.
- Maintain service site for retired stock for outlet boutiques.
- Maintains stock of all warranty books, manuals, and package essentials.
- Responsible for Vault’s organization of constant old and new products.
- Performs weekly and monthly cycle inventory counts.
- Collaborate and maintain excellent working relationships with other related departments (i.e service, sales, retail, etc).
- Assist Logistics Supervisor.
- Support other areas (shipping, fulfillment, etc) when needed.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the workroom area.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Education or higher education
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work outside normal business hours and overtime
- Ability to lift between 20-30 lbs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships
- Familiarity of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel. Familiarity with SAP is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.