Logistics Coordinator (f/m/x)
Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaLogistics
An exiting opportunity has arisen to join our high-performing #Squad in Sydney. We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator.
At this role, you will be responsible for handling all of Breitling's logistics and warehousing activity to support business operations across Australia and New Zealand. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that Breitling deliveries are accurately received, warehouse inventory is organised and accounted for, and all customer orders are delivered correctly and on time.
Inbound / Outbound logistics
- Responsible for clearance of all inbound and outbound goods through customs and quarantine, including watch shipments, merchandise/display and furniture produced overseas
- Prepare, receive and enter deliveries of stock and other items from Head Office in Switzerland
- Prepare, receive and enter deliveries of Breitling furniture, display and merchandising equipment from overseas suppliers
- Manage Cites import and re-export permits
- Pick and pack wholesale orders and arrange outbound shipping in a secure and timely manner
- Pick and pack eCommerce orders and arrange outbound shipping in a secure and timely manner
- Manage all incoming/outgoing stock transfers from/to Breitling boutiques across the region
- Process e-Commerce returns by arranging pick-up and processing back into warehouse
- Arrange inbound / outbound shipping of customer repairs as directed by Customer Service and Boutiques
- Responsible for warehouse organisation for the different channels within the business, and the separation of old/new products
- Maintain an accurate warehouse inventory of all watches, straps and accessories
- Maintain stock of warranty cards, quick start guides, eCommerce collateral, watch boxes and packaging essentials
- Perform regular inventory counts
- Quality control of all stock being entered into warehouse (new deliveries and returns)
- Maintains the cleanliness of the warehouse
- Provide cover for Sales & Operations Executive during breaks, holiday and sickness
- Collaborate and maintain excellent working relationships with other related departments (e.g. After Sales Service, Sales, Retail, Marketing)
- Any other ad-hoc tasks and duties at the direction of management
- You have a minimum of 3-years' experience in a logistics or shipping/freight role
- You have a strong knowledge of freight, dispatch and customs clearance laws and processes (import/export), inlcuding Cites
- You are experienced working with third-party freight and logistics suppliers and their software
- You have the ability to work in a fast-pace environment with little supervision while multitasking
- You have an excellent sense of organisation and attention to detail.
- You show excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships.
- You are computer literate with proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel plus knowledge of logistics software.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship