Media Planning Lead (m/f/x)
Zurich, Zürich, SwitzerlandMarketing
Since 1884, Breitling has established a global reputation for high-precision timepieces, its pioneering role in the development of the wrist chronograph, and its uncompromising commitment to design excellence. Renowned for its spirit of innovation, it has also earned a place of privilege in the worlds of science, sport, and technology.
At Breitling, we are at exciting times of digital transformation and you will join a dedicated team ready to take over challenges and to contribute actively to our legendary future.
We are looking for an experienced Media Planning Lead to strengthen our team based in Zurich, Switzerland. This position would report to the Global Media Director and will have a real impact on driving the strategy that generates results.
- Own the offline media planning and rollout out plan with the markets and our media agency.
- Manage the programmatic channel aligned to our media strategy.
- Oversee the global media budgeting, media planning and alignment on media strategy with the markets.
- Manage and monitor the budgets tracking and find ways to optimize processes with finance.
- Collaborate with the markets and internal stakeholders on media guidance and campaigns roll out.
- Analyze campaign performance using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and other third-party platforms to make data-driven recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, best practices and maintain good media relations. Come up with innovative ideas in advertising.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with the Media team members and across different departments to ensure alignment.
- Manage a small team.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in global media planning (offline and online).
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Strong media planning and budgeting experience.
- Strong experience of OOH, Print and Programmatic channels.
- Good understanding of digital media and analytics (Google Analytics and reporting tools).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Proactive and results-driven, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A passion for the luxury watch industry and a keen interest in staying up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Proficiency in English is required, and knowledge of any additional language is a strong plus.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship