PR and Marketing Communication Manager
Breitling is one of the best-known watch brands in the world that continues to forge its own path thanks to its rich watch collections dedicated to the full spectrum of airborne, land, seagoing – and underwater – adventures. Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are currently looking for a PR and Marketing Communication Manager. You will join a dedicated team in Shanghai ready to take over challenges and to contribute actively to our legendary future. The job holder needs to have the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, integrity, an entrepreneur mindset and the desire to make a difference.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to formulate and execute brand and annual PR strategy
- Lead always on press relationship management with tier focus on different media categories, ensure maximum earned media exposure
- In charge of all branding related events (Campaign/Product launch event, key market entry opening event, global event support) and press coverage
- Celebrity management (from ambassador to seeding)
- Lead on fashion/lifestyle print media co-op project
- Formulate the marketing analytic methodology and tools with Marketing Director and ITD, and responsible for tracking and providing strategic insight to the Management including Marketing Director to make sound decision in investment.
- Play an active role in the formation of CRM strategy execution framework and detailed activities plan to capitalize all aspects of consumer journey/ customer lifecycle
- Provide meaningful CRM insight into marketing analytic framework to maximize KPI improvement, ROI and business impact.
- You are holder of university degree, preferably in the field of marketing and/or communication
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a agencies or luxury/FMCG/Fashion industry
- Excellent in communication, event management and media relationship
- You have good technical skills in English (written and oral)
- You are a self-starter, hands-on, motivated with high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets and objectives
- You are independent and able to work with all levels in a high matrix organization with strong analytical, people management, communication and organisational skills
At Breitling, we are:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understanding aesthetics