PR Manager, Switzerland
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are looking for a PR Manager, Switzerland who will develop and implement the PR strategy, activation plan and tools for the Swiss home market of the luxury watch brand Breitling.
In this exciting and challenging role, you contribute to promote the casual, inclusive and sustainable image of Breitling and creating trusted relationships with the media, all our stakeholders, our strategic partners and our brand ambassadors. You will define and develop the communication strategy for our home market and consult the management on all communication matters. You are in close contact with trade, business and lifestyle media and generate awareness and desirability for the brand and its products.
- Creation and implementation of the PR strategy for Switzerland
- Provide council to the local market manager, respectively senior management related to communication approaches primarily within Switzerland
- Organization of local media events, press conferences and manufactory visits for journalists or corresponding activities for influencers
- Story pitching: Identify, press opportunities and platforms to integrate Breitling and contributing to increase share of voice and visibility of the brand
- Utilize own existing strong network within the Swiss media landscape, establishing and maintaining close relationships with Swiss journalists and influencers
- Organization of international product launches and product roadshows in close collaboration with the Events team, Digital team and Global Influencer Marketing
- Interview planning and handling with Breitling representatives, brand partners and brand ambassadors
- Conception, production and distribution of media information
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of media coverage
- Budget control
- At least 8 years of work experience, ideally in the watch, jewelry or fashion industry, agency-based experience in the luxury or premium segment is a big plus
- Well-connected within the luxury/watch/fashion and entertainment industry
- Broad network within Swiss media and press
- Bachelor / University degree with focus on business administration, marketing, communications or journalism / post Graduate studies in communication
- Open, approachable, winning personality with diplomatic skills
- Experienced communication professional
- Strong organizational skills, project management and leadership
- German language at the mother tongue level is a must.
- French and English skills at professional level.
At Breitling, we are:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understanding aesthetics