Product Marketing Intern
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Product Marketing Trainee to support the Product Marketing Managers in daily activities. In your position, you will report directly to the Product Marketing Manager.
You will support us in different tasks, including:
- Ensuing product data accuracy by regularly maintaining product-related platforms:
- Draft strategy presentations for senior management (Collection Strategy, Schedule),
- Draft marketing presentations for internal coordination (Briefs, Toolboxes),
- Maintain the product information tool (PIM),
- Support product-related strategic decisions with comprehensive research:
- Analyze & assess the performance of current collections,
- Monitor & document competitor products,
- Monitor & document watchmaking / high-jewelry trends,
Being an active contributor to the product launches:
- Coordinate Trade Show Touch & Feel,
- Coordinate Roadshow logistics & documentation,
- Analyzing of internal company and range data (sell-through, series performance) and market trends and innovations,
- Coordinate prototypes for marketing content creation.
- You are going to be graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree or you are completing your Master’s in the field of Marketing or Business-related studies.
- You have ideally a first experience in the luxury sector and/or product management area.
- Highly interested in fine watchmaking, you have also a strong affinity for fashion, aviation, automotive, sports, etc.
- You have strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to responsibly manage several tasks at the same time.
- You take initiative, are solutions-oriented, and can work independently.
- You are a reliable, flexible, and loyal team player.
- You are an advanced user of PowerPoint & Excel.
- You are fluent in English and French (or German). Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of a Product Information Database and collaboration tools (Jira, Teams) is an asset.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship