Project Analyst (Planner) (100%)
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are currently looking for a Project Analyst to join our SAV #Squad. In this role you will support, advise, and drive the full program lifecycle of projects in SAV (planning, managing, evaluating). You will have a role of expert communicator across all levels and work seamlessly across various channels to ensure results. You will synthesize large amounts of content into clear and concise presentations.
- Conduct research, analyzing data, identifying trends, and preparing reports
- Analyze programs, policies, procedures, and systems and making recommendations to optimize these.
- Draft new or revised policies and procedures.
- Advise on planning, testing, and implementing new projects.
- Plan, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of projects.
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations.
- Plan, schedule and support various project workloads, trainings and events.
- Drive the monthly intercompany compensation process and annual compensation process to ensure timely booking and compliance.
- Define the needs and develop/implement the evolutions of the decision-making system for monitoring and reporting Breitling's After-Sales activities at the global level, in close collaboration with top management.
- Standardize internal collaboration process
- You have obtained Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- You have gained at least 2 years of experience as a Program Analyst, Management Analyst, or in a similar role.
- You possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and report writing skills.
- You are an expert in Power Point & Excel
- You are a pro at multitasking
- You have advanced computer skills and knowledge of multiple databases and software systems.
- You are able to collect and analyze complex sets of data.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You speak fluently English and French
- You present interest in watchmaking technology (experience in the watchmaking industry not required)
At Breitling, we are:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understanding aesthetics