Regional Account Coordinator
The Regional Account Coordinator supports all inside sales for a designated region in collaboration with the Regional Account Executive (RAE) responsible for the region. This position performs a variety of inside sales tasks including inventory management/product availability, order/return processing, retail and wholesale pricing and all aspects of customer support. Overall focus of this position is on sales growth of the company to take advantage of every opportunity in the wholesale network.
- Distribute watches from weekly shipments to wholesale and retail networks, respecting account standing, sold orders, Boutique and Showroom stock, age of order, etc. ensuring store level guidelines are met.
- Respond to calls and emails from authorized dealers with superior customer service, acting as internal point of contact for wholesale customer base. Provide product availability, retail pricing, model numbers and any other essential information needed to support the wholesale network.
- Closely monitor daily activity to ensure proper support to the RAE. Generate reports for analysis and share insight/collaborate with RAE to maximize sales opportunities. Make recommendations to RAE on product replenishment based on budgets, inventory availability and account knowledge.
- Process orders and returns with special attention to model numbers and prices. Replace sell-out, especially Top Range products.
- Maintain mini inventory as required by global headquarters as well as strap/bracelet/buckle stock levels. Revise budgets as necessary.
- Review weekly delivery notes on invoicing and allocation with global headquarters sales assistant.
- Act as liaison for any special orders (i.e. special, corporate, celebrity/partner, military and closeout orders) to include watches offered, pricing, delivery deadlines and discount. Process orders, change G/L accounts when needed, send order for approval and coordinate delivery and resolve any matters that arise.
- Review payment list weekly with accounting manager.
- Model number maintenance including determining pricing/profit margin based on CHF cost and retail.
- Closely monitor vault activity, and coordinate with Logistics, IT and Accounting for any issues that may arise.
- Keep track of consignment merchandise and rep lines; monitor store memo monthly to see if anything sold or should be returned.
- Manage Spiff incentive rewards including the design of spiff forms, organization of emails, and processing of rewards, ensuring accuracy of payments based on submitted form details.
- Work with RAE, Accounting and Display to open new stores working within proper procedures and informing all parties involved.
- Manage Made to Measure emails from customers and follow-up with stores where necessary.
- Assist RAE with any special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or 1-3 years of related experience.
- High degree of organizational, detail-oriented and analytical skills, while simultaneously maintaining a view on the big picture.
- Exceptional client service skills and overall relationship management, exhibited by effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sales approach with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Breitling product knowledge.
- Experience with ERP software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, calculate and understand figures in operations such as discounts, percentages and exchange rates.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.