Regional Account Coordinator
Position Summary :
The Regional Account Coordinator (RAC) drives sales growth for the company omni-channel strategy. The Regional Account Coordinator supports all inside sales activities for designated regions in collaboration with the Regional Account Executive (RAE) responsible for the regions. This position performs a variety of inside sales tasks including inventory management/product availability, order/return processing, SPIFF processing and all aspects of customer support. The objective is to leverage every opportunity in the wholesale network to grow productivity and efficiency of the Inside Sales team while providing best in class customer service.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to) :
- Respond timely to calls and emails from authorized dealers with superior customer service, acting as internal point of contact for wholesale customer base. Provide product availability, retail pricing, model numbers and any other essential information needed to support the wholesale network.
- Distribute watches from weekly shipments to wholesale and retail networks, respecting account standing, sold orders, Boutique and Showroom stock, age of order, etc. ensuring store level guidelines are met.
- Closely monitor daily activity to ensure proper support to the Regional Account Executives. Generate reports for analysis and share insight/collaborate with Regional Account Executives to maximize sales opportunities. Make recommendations to Regional Account Executives on product replenishment based on budgets, inventory availability and account knowledge.
- Process orders and returns with special attention to model numbers and prices.
- Be a product expert: Obtain Breitling Challenge Captain certification and stay current on product knowledge.
- Keep track of consignment merchandise and rep lines; monitor store memo monthly to see if anything sold or should be returned.
- Manage Spiff incentive rewards including the design of spiff forms, organization of emails, and processing of rewards, ensuring accuracy of payments based on submitted form details.
- Assist Regional Account Executives with special projects, as needed.
- Support various initiatives to drive sales growth for the company omni-channel strategy.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED :
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or 1-3 years of related experience.
- High degree of organizational, detail-oriented and analytical skills, while simultaneously maintaining a view on the big picture.
- Exceptional client service skills and overall relationship management, exhibited by effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sales approach with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Breitling product knowledge.
- Experience with ERP software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to create and maintain detailed spreadsheets using vlookup, sumif, pivot table and other key Excel functions