Regional Account Executive (Southeast)
Position Summary :
Regional Account Executive is responsible for cultivating and growing the Breitling brand by selling watches to existing certified dealers and securing prospective clients who are not yet official Breitling dealers within the assigned US territory. The role normally requires 75-80% of travel within the southeast region (approximately 4 days a week meeting authorized retailers or potential accounts) plus an office day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule appointments and meet with existing customers in order to review product requirements, and to determine other sales opportunities
- Plan effectively to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on a daily basis
- Design professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on-site
- Liaise between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product launches
- Prospecting to secure new accounts in order to increase revenue
- Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency and utilize relevant sales management tools
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing and maintain expense accounts
- Perform updating and maintenance of accounts of customers including contact names and numbers for future sales
- Provide product quotes to customers as needed
- Ensure follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates, etc.
- Produce detailed weekly reports of account visits with overview of business situation
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Exceptional time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prospect non-member accounts
- Ability to upgrade and deal with major business accounts
- Very strong communication skills, both written and orally
- Ability to foster the member relation values
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities, required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing related field from an accredited institution
- Have experience in luxury sales, watch industry preferred
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to take on new tasks with a high level of difficulty.
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across diverse groups of employees and departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.