Regional FP&A Assistant Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeFinance
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the region based on research and data reports with business owners & key players in each market.
- Provide support to the Finance Director to business partner with the Country Manager to drive financial discipline in business decisions and stay focused.
- Work with budget owners on annual budget and forecasts exercise.
- Regular reporting to identify results of initiatives/investment/risks, market trends, and deep insights on actual financials vs forecasts
- Devise and roll out a rolling forecast for the region to track execution on a timely basis according to the budget plan.
- Collaborate with key leaders on action plans to achieve KPIs and deliverables such as improvement of Cash Conversion Cycle and Inventory management.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Proactive follow-up with the accounting team on consistency of treatment within the region, in accordance with Group policy and between Budget and Actuals to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ad-hoc projects/responsibilities as assigned by the Finance Director
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA qualification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in an MNC organization and at least 3 years in the same capacity.
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge
- Good technical skills in financing modeling and financial analysis
- Self-directed, hands-on, motivated with a high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets, and objectives
- Independent and able to work with all levels in a high-matrix organization
- With strong analytical, people management, communication, and organization skills
- Prior experience in the implementation/use of budgeting tools/business intelligence will be advantageous
Apply with Linkedin unavailable
Apply with Indeed unavailable