Retail Manager for Breitling LATAM
This position is based in Miami with travel requirement within the Caribbean and Latin America Region
Our Mission in Breitling Retail:
Develop sales and an image within our boutique network by offering a different & unique experience with a superior level of service that turns into a reference for our clients.
We want all our clients and Breitling boutique visitors to feel special. "It's incredible what Breitling did for me."
- You will put the client at the center of all your activities and ensure Breitling boutique visitors have a Breitling experience in both owned and external partner's boutiques by implementing the Breitling standards in all boutique networks.
- In line with the market strategy, as the Retail Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the retail is favored and implementing Breitling retail strategy to achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- You are also responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the retail network, ensuring that the short-term sales objectives are reached.
- You will act as a Brand Ambassador when representing the brand at meetings, events, and other work-related functions.
- You will spend a minimum of two days in each Boutique every quarter to choose, develop and ensure team performances and ensure strategy, sales, and the achievement of financial objectives.
- Motivate and coach the teams to maximize sales & profitability and consistently achieve sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity.
- Definition of objectives per Boutique and ensure their realization.
- In charge of setting up the yearly action plan (Roadmap) in line with the global strategy and controlling its implementation.
- Initiate changes to improve the boutique experience for team members and visitors.
- Demonstrate sales leadership.
- Manage sales planning & budgeting and support inventory
- Communicate and reinforce performance KPIs and sales techniques to the boutique team, ensuring mastery.
- Communicate, support, implement and monitor company KPIs and proactively identify strategies to ensure performance standards are met.
- Ensure implementation of merchandising within the Boutiques is in line with HQ's global strategy.
- Train Boutique Managers on new products, best practices, advertising campaigns, corporate policies, and local and global brand initiatives.
- Facilitate the exchange of information with HQ Retail and other departments to present Marketing, PR, Finance, and Training plans to Boutique Managers.
- Lead the team to advance meaningful CRM and propose local smart events through networking and product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results.
- Proactively follow industry news and technology and analyze key market competitors.
- Prepare reports of Managing Director.
Ensure you have the right retail teams and develops them:
- Manage Boutique Managers and teams
- Define and communicate missions and objectives of all team members, clearly establishing training plans & priorities to ensure the implementation of Breitling retail standards within internal and external boutiques.
- Participate in & validate the recruitment of all boutique managers.
- Participate and have a view on the hiring of the boutique staff and ensures that Boutique Managers identify "star" candidates who have long-term potential with the brand
Performance and Talent Management
- Conduct monthly coaching and appraisal meetings with the boutique team to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback
- Conduct annual review process and set boutique team goals
- Identify and create action and development plans for all employees.
- Identify key profiles to define career paths encouraging job retention.
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for new team members
- Develop and implement HQ retail training programs and sales training plans at the local level
- Ensure consistent training of all sales team (Product knowledge & sales techniques)
- Implement Retail standards, and KPI strategy is driven by HQ and take over coaching and guiding role in all external partners and internal boutiques network
- Coordinate international policy at the regional level and Ensure local consistency of retail approach. (recruitment, training, CRM, action plan, Customer Service, and visual merchandising).
- Set up and coordinate boutique seminars with Retail HQ and other departments.
- Resolve health and safety, legal and security issues
- Partner with Retail Operations Manager and Human Resources Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective and rapid resolution
- Promote brand awareness, establish store presence, and capture competitive market share through company & boutique events
- Lead the team in executing consistently 1st class customer service and after-sales experiences to increase and retain customer loyalty
- Develop clients & prospects database- Ensure the implementation, execution, and measurement of company CRM initiatives through team action plans.
- Capture meaningful customer data to build professional relationships and personalize future client development opportunities
- Respond and resolve customer concerns in a professional and rapid manner
- Implement action plans to generate new business
- Work in close partnership with the International Retail Design team to optimize the boutique design implementation and supervise new construction projects.
- Propose and participate in Retail network development
- Support construction and coordination phases of new construction projects and ensure execution quality.
Ensuring maximum business continuity during renovation projects
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 8-10 years of retail experience at a managerial level with a background in a multinational luxury goods business environment.
- Currently holding a similar role with in-depth knowledge of luxury retail and/or consumer goods.
- Demonstrates retail development management and strategic planning background, preferably at a regional level.